Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my thoughts create my reality...

a good friend of mine told me she was trying an experiment. she told me she was not going to worry for 30 days.
this sounded good to me, as i have the tendency to worry.
so the next day i told her i was joining her 30 Day No Worry Program.
i started on sunday, so today is day 4.

this is very good practice for me.

i know worrying about something does not make that thing happen or not happen.
worrying is the opposite of trusting.

during this process of getting out of the habit of worrying and a worry thought comes to mind, i think of the title of an art show that the woman had who makes the wonderful postcards we sell at the shop. her name is ayco, her business is called childlike wisdom.

thank you ayco for the reminder that my thoughts create my reality.

here is to less worry, more trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment